Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
I am getting married in malta in June, we are over for two weeks, however we thought it would be nice to stay over night in Gozo for one night, anyone recommend this......... can we rent a farm house for one night only?
it is difficult to find a farmhouse only for one night but it worth a try to ckeck out! Normally minimum stays are from 2 to 5 nights, depending on which company to use. But it's definately a good idea, or otherwise if you find it so difficult to get a farmhouse for one night you may consider staying for at least the minimum availability.
Hello Again,

I sent our deposit for our Farmhouse about 3 weeks ago and I have had an email from the owners saying that they had received it BUT its still not been banked. :o

Now I know these people are pretty laid back as they don't want the balance until 2 days after we arrive :shock: Is this normal?

Jennie
yeh, this is absolutely normal with holiday villa owners in Gozo. They (most of them) really trust their clients and and some accept to be paid even on the last days on your holiday!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.