Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
How about Penera, only a small resort but plenty of restaurants and bars and also close enough to walk to Protaras although the bus is frequent and its cheap enough in a taxi too. Its also easy enough to get to Ayia Napa if you fancied a day or evening there.
I agree Pernera is the place to go, i have been 3x to this place and its so very friendly. It is geared towards kids as well. I have been to Pernera beach hotel and is rated very high on trip advisor, stayed in the LIVAS apartments also very nice, self catering, and the Golden Coast hotel.

Takes about 20 mins walk along the road to get into Protaras in which we did on some nights, you can also walk along a path the coastal route. Pernera beach is a great hotel, and over looks the sea and is reasonable on price.It is also next to the dive school that my daughter did, if you are interested in that.

There is a small aqua park (if it is still there) around the corner from the pernera, plenty of very good bard and restaurants as well.
Thanks for the replies. Have heard of Pernera, will have a closer look. What's the beach like there...I do like a nice sandy beach. We are going to Menorca this year but have a yearning to go to Cyprus again one day-maybe next year funds permitting, just don't know which resort. Have been looking at private apartments on Owners Direct website and there seem to be a lot around the Kapparis area for reasonable prices?? Anymore thoughts would be welcome.
There is a small sandy cove right next to the Pernera Beach Hotel.

Another option could be Nissi Avenue,20mins walk from Napa,you have a choice of three sandy coves in this area. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.