Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It will be boiling hot in August. Sorry but there isn't much of a breeze at all it's usually very calm. Not even a breeze up in Hisaronu. I know the Montana Pine is up the hill but in all honesty it doesn't really make any difference. Sorry to disappoint you :wave:
In one word Presto NO . But you will be fine , Dont worry. I'm not brilliant with heat but coped just fine .

lyn
Must admitt I didnt find much breeze in Olu at all in July. But it is supposed to be better up in Hisoranu and the Montana Pine is located halfway between the two resorts so I do think it will be a bit cooler there.
just a short dolmus ride up into hisaronu or ovacik for a nice breeze but that is even rare in august :sun2
You are all going to hate me but your replies have got us 'edgy' .

I just love the sea -------------- you should see me on a boat ------ seventh heaven!

We had been all set to book the Monatana Pine but have always hesitated. After your replies I have looked elsewhere and am now in Marmaris (Marmaris????? Never thought of that at all!) The hotel is called the Maritim Grand Azur and looks fab too ! Nice hotel for couples, nice gardens, nice beach, fab reviews and by my beloved sea !!!!!!!! It is coming out at £2370 HB for 2 weeks with extra leg room seats and sea views. To me that is pretty good goin.

I am sure that you all feel like banging your heads against a wall becasue we keep chaniging our minds but I am really pleased that this forum is helping is to move towards the best holiday for us ! We are going to Turkey ----------------------

Am stunned it may be Marmaris as I always thought it may be too boppy for us!!!!

;)
I know, but feel like a pain as we keep changing our ideas ! :duh

I suppose I am a bit of a perfectionist and spend hours researching our holidays to make sure that we go to the right place for us! (Can't cope with folk who dont do that and then moan all holiday!)

We havent had a bad holiday yet though, but it does take some time - then again, hubby is happy as it keeps me quiet!

:rofl :rofl
I dont know the Grand Azure Elaine but a Lady I know stayed there this time last year and she said it was fabulous . Dont worry about feeling a pain we all do the same and are more than happy to help you choose . We all enjoy your research as much as you do :rofl

It's no problem .

lyn
Hubby enjoys it more ---------------- keeps the missus oh so quiet !!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.