Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Oh no, sorry to hear about your overbooking.

Havent used them personally, but have you tried http://www.alpharooms.com/

Kath x
Hi Kath,
Thanks for your suggestion but alpharooms have quite a limited choice for our budget and timing!

I've done car hire and everything. It's really not fair is it!!

Steve
Thanks Kath you brilliant person. I'm ploughing through them. Will let you know.

Steve
Hi Steve,www.travelrepublic.co.uk have a few places. I think in Cala Millor as well.
Cheers Helen
You could try here (not used it myself) as there are links to various websites:

http://www.a2zmallorca.com/

Louise
Well thanks everyone. We are now sorted thanks to your help. Off to Cala Do'r which we've never been to.

Thanks so much for your input. I did earlier write a longer message but somehow it self-deleted before I had a chance to send - probably lent on a button or something! :que

We're off tomorrow morning and will do a report on return.

many thanks again.
Steve :sun2
Good news Steve.

Re thinking your message self-deleted. What could have happened is that you may have been composing your post while someone had already replied in the topic. If this happens and you click Submit, your post won't be submitted, but it will give you the opportunity to read the post that "beat" yours and change your post if required. You need to click Submit again.

Then again, it maybe just disappeared into the ether!

luci :wave
Thanks Vonny & Luci

re: deleted post; serves me right for taking so long to two finger type with my tongue hanging out to one side.
:)
Steve
Hope you have a great time after all the palaver...I think I would have been frantic

re cancelled post, I find that if I press the "ctrl" key instead of the "shift" arrow key when I'm trying to write a capital letter, it sets up a shortcut key, which depending which letter you are about to type, can delete what you have just written :roll:

If i am writing an important post (!) I will "preview" it as I go along, and then if something calamitous hapens, I can press backpage and retry and it will re-appear up to the point where I lost it.

sorry if this is a bit off-topic........ :oops:
greatlatedeals
holidayroomsdirect.com
uktravelshop.co.uk
thisistravel.co.uk
holidaynights
all these companies have holiday places in majorca :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.