Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
what about doing a diy with private accommodation sometimes when there is 4 + it can work out just as good a price also if booking a private apt you wont get surcharges for booking a room for 6 when there is 5, as i know being a family of 5 there isnt many rooms available and you usually end up having to book a room for 6 and getting charges !! worth having a look anyway, just depends if you would rather be on a hotel complex really

as you are going out of school holidays i dont think you will have much trouble finding somewhere, i know fc were doing some very cheap flights a while ago but they have gone up a fair bit in price now, h4u are usually very reasonable price wise,good luck with what ever you decide
We are a family of 5 and have no problems booking our holiday,there are a lot of family rooms for the bigger family that cater for 5/6 people.We are doing diy next year and renting a lg apartment that sleeps 10,also booked our own flights,but if you look up in the internet for travel companies:first choice you tick what youre looking for :5 bedded rooms and it usually shows you the hotels/apartments that do the larger rooms.Hope this helps a little
if you have problems i have a house in Yalikavak nr Bodrum that will take 6 - lots of cheap last minute flights available out of school holidays from all over UK (Newcastle and Teeside included)
Thanks for the replies guys and thanks for the offer greens.
I was worrying because of having to leave it so late, usually im booked up for around a year but as i say we dont know when our work hols are, im sure we will manage to find something.

Thanks again
Donna
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.