Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've not been to the ice rink, it's part of a hotel and you can book it through IcmelerOnline for £15 per session which includes boot hire.

See http://www.icmeleronline.com/icmeler_excursions.php

Dave
we went to this rink when we stayed at the hotel, it belongs to the marmaris palace hotel, which is half way between marmaris and icmeler, its near the sea front
Ellie-meg
Ah right, I know where that is but hadn't realised there was an ice rink there. Another poster gave me a link to book , but at £15 a head , £120 seems alot to pay for 8 of us for 45 minutes, on the other hand, we all enjoy skating so it might be fun to do whilst on holiday and make a change from baking in the sun! Having been to the rink, do you think its worth the money?
kimi, we got in free ,but £15 for 45 mins sounds dear to me and the rink isnt that big, but im sure they do sell tickets there to the public so that might be worth considering, email the hotel and ask or see if theres anything on their website giving prices tocompare.good luck
It looked derelict the week before last. Maybe too early in the season.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.