Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
welcome to ht.. you will find the Kefalonia resort reports Here

hope this gives you a start

wizard
Been many times, my favorite Greek Island, unfortunatly have to give it a miss this year through illness, but really looking forward to getting back
Just back from my second visit to Agia Efimia and it was just as I remembered :D

I'd recommend a visit to Assos - it's a pretty little place and you can walk up to ruins at the top.
The kids will probably like Drogarati Caves and Melassani Lake.
You could go diving for the day, there are plenty of dive centres
There are various boat trips either around the island or over to Ithica.
If you hire a car you'll stumble across some lovely villages etc.
Mount Enos is not worth a trip as the top is covered in antenae!!
Argostoli is the capital if you want to see it.
Sami is a nice place for lunch if you are going to the caves and lake or come a little bit further to Agia Efimia - the harbour is lovely.
For mum and dad there are a couple of vineyards!

One recommendation I'd make is that if you've booked a package holiday don't book any trips through your rep until you've seen what's available locally - we saved a fortune by doing this and could go at our own pace.

Hope that helps.
thanks a lot for ur held... i will definately visit the places u recommented! thanks again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.