Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
kEFALONIA
13 Posts
Hi, I`m sure you`ll love it there, we did. Hope you have a great time.
Thanks! I hope i do :D
Hi alameda, I hope you have a great time in Kefalonia I have just returned from the 21st visit it's and Island that I love, we always stay in Lixouri as a matter of choice, scenary out of this world, people the friendliest ever and have travelled a few Greek Islands and always found the people friendly but somethink about Kefalonia that always draws me back. do enjoy.
pojo
We are flying out on sunday, booked a last minute allocation on arrival deal with first choice and can't wait! 8)
Hi Cathrynjamie hope you enjoy Kefalonia as much as we do wherever you end up hopefully you will find the locals so friendly as we have always done and also hope youare put in an area that is Greek and not biult for tourist.
Have a lovely holiday. pojo
Hi cathrynjamie. You will enjoy Kefalonia. We came back on Sunday. Make sure you get a car and have a look around. It would be a shame to miss Assos, Fiskardo, Aghia Efimia, Sami, etc etc. Did you get a good deal :wink:
Yes, i think we got a good deal, i spent all week watching the price come down :D
But then, it only becomes a good deal if we get good accommodation 8)
Thanks for your tips, i expect we will hire a car for a few days at least, we like to have a look around.
Just returned from Lassi. Hired a car for 4 days and saw most of island. Some wonderful places to visit - just watch out for the snakes. We saw 7 in one day - all when driving and well away from villages and resorts but I could not believe the size of them. Kefalonia is a superb island - have a great holiday
Got back on sunday, just wanted to tell you we had a fabulous time!
Kefalonia is absolutely beautiful, we stayed in Svoronata, which at first glance was a bit worrying as its so close to the airport, but in actual fact its lovely, i'm glad we stayed in a smaller resort rather than a big tourist area. Weather wasn't too great, pretty chilly in the evenings, we definitely needed a jacket, but we had a great time.
cathrynjamie, so pleased you enjoyed your holiday, I loved Kefalonia when I was there, we stayed at Mounda Beach, just outside Skala, lovely beach, very quiet, I`d love to go back again.
This is one of the many places we're looking at visiting, although we haven't decided on anything yet.
The villa we're looking at is in the small village of Domata near Svoronata which apparently isnt far from Avithos, Lassi, Argostoli and Skala.
Does anyone have any images of these areas so we can get a taste of what to expect.

you could make contact by PM

thanks

edit to remove personal info........wizard
I loved Kefalonia when we went 2 years ago. So much so that I am thinking of going back this year on my own for a week while my hubby is on his annual mountain biking trip!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.