Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ive always found first choice to be one of the cheapest. ive been looking for march myself and over the past few months ive seen there prices drop as low as £370ish going up to £440 they are going up and down all the time. this is for the end of march, for the 2 / 3 star hotels for 2 weeks
im of to goa in jan or march,prob march.anyone had any good deals lately,im after a package hol,thanks

How long are you staying for and which airport do you intend to fly from.
Hi Pat and Andy here
If you pay the full amount when you book with them you get 5% discount as well so it can be an even better deal.
jubileepat :lol: :lol:
manchester and 2 weeks
There's a few coming up on the teletext holiday site which seem reasonable. Prices start at £415 which is through co-op travel and is for a Dormhouse, for 2 weeks at the beginning of March. I know you wanted a package, but in March you should be fine getting accomodation when you're over there, so might be worth considering. If not for an extra £30-£40 you can get 2* named accomodation. Some of the companies don't charge a booking fee or charge you for using a credit card either which is a bonus.
Hope this gives you some ideas.
Happy holiday hunting.

Sharon
Teletext do offer some good deals but when you phone up for a price, the price quoted is the basic cost. They then add, transfers, meals and fuel charge. The only company that I have found that do not do this is First Choice and Eclipse Direct (same company). The price quoted on the website is what you pay. My son has booked through Eclipse staying at the Phoenix park on 24 March for 2 weeks at a cost of £469. I thought this was a good deal when you consider the new First Choice planes have TV screens in each seat back and a 33" seat pitch in economy class.
Fair point, but you wouldn't need the transfer because the taxis to resort are cheap, and everyone you book with now adds the fuel surcharge anyway. As with everything it's a case of shopping around 'til you find that great bargain and then wait for someone to tell you they got the same holiday for 50 quid less :roll:

Sharon
Booked flight only (which includes dormhouse accommodation) going Jan 5th for four weeks for only £460.
We have got a four weeker (dormhouse) from Manchester on 26th Jan for £416. Booked it with Travelpack, we have found them consistently the cheapest deals; i think it pays to do a bit of shopping around.
We payed £439 from Manchester leaving 20th march staying at the Highland Beach through Eclipse from Gatwick it was £389 staying for 2weeks and flying with First choice

summersun
try icelolly.com seen flight only from 129 quid :D [/b]
icelooly are a waste of time, they put silly prices on their site to make you ring them and then you find theres no such price.
Jewel in the Crown have some special offers for Goa that have to be booked before 31.1.06.
The holidays are between January and April and to get aprice you have to quote 'GOA BIG YELLOW OFFERS'
hya booked 28 jan for 14nights from manchester flight only 215.00 no extras, flying with monarch!
I paid £909 for three of us 24th March for 2 weeks @ Renton Manor with Flydeals
my sister in law booked yesterday they go on saturday for 2 weeks staying in candolim with jewel in the crown for £300 each
I only came back in December But have booked again!!We are going with First Choice again(the flight was fab before) and staying in Baga for two weeks in mid March. We paid £660 total for the two of us.I am pleased with this as we are spending at least a week on a quiet Northern beach as well.Or should we have waited till nearer the time? :x
Hi Try Bestattravel.co.uk I have found some great lastminute deals here.Have used them lots of times and have always been the best.
Well worth a look. Hope you find many bargains as i have.
Marc :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.