Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
just had emal from south hall travell they have flights 21/11 to 12/12 for £289 heathrow to mumbai stop in doha i,m gutted we paid £475 each having said that we,re on a direct flight, but we really wouldn,t have minded a couple of nights in mumbia at each end of hols,seems it doesn.t pay to book early anymore :cry
got flights with kingfisher.. 14/11/09 heathrow to goa £384. with southall. book last week :D
Hi goa6

Snap! Looks like we are on the same flight, and I paid the same price. I can't wait, keep thinking of all the things I can take (and bring back!!) with my 45kgs baggage allowance.
Dreaming of all the shopping i can do with my 45kg. and half of OH :rofl Gel
its are first time on a diy holiday. really good deal and not bad times.. hope to see you T4 heathrow :D
Just been on ETHIAD site London Heathrow to bombay November £280 rtn------Manchester to Bombay £403 going up by the minute
:tup neil :tup
Thought it might be handy to have a thread where folks can post any bargains they have been finding. :) I'm sure a lot of you are looking just now.
Fiona thats a very good idea.keep our fingers crossed....
have now merged a couple of recent threads to here :)
We have found package deals to be the cheaper option from the Midlands. We usually go DIY and last year we paid £600 each just for a flight but just booked a package to HBR for £700 each for 2 weeks 26/11/09 - 10/12/09. Found one for £600 each but it was returning on Christmas eve. :wave:
This is a great thread. Very good for flight only prices :)
I will be keeping an eye on this thread too ...you never know :cheers
Got Kingfisher flights from LHR to Goa for £365, leaving end September.
Martin is there a stop off on your flight .......or is it non stop to Goa ....colleen
Martin is there a stop off on your flight .......or is it non stop to Goa ....colleen

Hi Colleen, yes it stops off in Mumbai. Kingfisher are not doing direct flights to Goa from London. Very good connection times though, arrive Mumbai 10:40am and leave at 12:50pm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.