Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
So if you are allowed 45kgs each with Kingfisher Airlines is that all the way to Goa ?Or do you get charged excess luggage at Bombay ?
Thanks
As long as its kingfisher all the way its 45kg on all flights i have my tickets here and its clearly stated 45kgs
:cheers neil/karen :tup
My brother has just booked with Dialaflight for £398 flying from Manchester with Qatar via Doha departing 8th November. That is a good deal!!!
celcat I think the words "from £319 " to Bombay means you not going get a flight at that price it will be much higher than that. I always use Southall Travel and have for the last 6 years .
This is an interesting read because what was seen as a bargain when booked isn't always a bargain a few weeks or months later.
There again, depending on which way things move, booking early can be an advantage.
There isn't just a financial consideration though, availability is key too. The longer you delay the less choice.

At least when people post on the forum it's not like those people who can't wait to tell you at your hotel bar/poolside how little they paid for their holiday.
Whatever they tell me I will always try and give the impression they paid more !!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
This is a web page that is supposed to tell you how many seats are left on flights.Might be useful to someone http://www.seatcounter.com/
I have noticed that a flight i have been looking at has gone up £70 in the last 2 weeks .
DaveWales. Yeah we have all met people who have got flight tickets always cheaper than anyone else i know or they heard about someone who only paid £99 for a flight.
We booked the Marinha Dourada at £24.24 for 2 people per night only two days ago.( Monarch web site)
The price has now dropped to only £20.84....... a bargain.

ah well, £50 "worse off" but I was happy when I booked them so I still have to be !!!!
Don't worry Dave £50 worse off isn't too bad. We thought we had got a good deal with Qatar for our flights so booked two trips but if I had waited a couple of weeks we would have saved £320. Some you win some you lose!!!!! :cry :cry
Hi, we are going out in mid Oct for 5mths. and paid £367 with Jet ( Southall Travel )
have used Jet for the past four years they are great,
paul
£865 for 2 of use flying on xmas day returning 15th Jan heathrow to goa with Indian Airlines ( not the best I know but the £300 we save by not going Jet will more than pay for our accomodation)
Its going to cost around £150 to get to heathrow from newcastle but last year we had to £1670 leaving Newcastle on the 26th so I am very happy with this......Countdown now begins!!
Oh i am so envious of everyone booking flights . I wanted to go in Sept for 6 months but my husband had a heart attack in the same week my father died ! So every thing is up in the air at the moment but i want to go sometime this year as i have never spent a winter in the uk for the last 7 years, i will freeze to death here as i find it so cold here cause i have got so used to the heat there.Writing this in bed with electric blanket on !
Hi, have just booked 2 weeks over xmas and new year - fly with Qatar and staying at the Williams Beach hotel in Colva, room 298 sterling, B&B for the 2 weeks. Seems like a good deal, not been to that hotel before so hope it's ok!

Regards
Sharon
Sharon thats a excellent price and over xmas as well.
Hey who spends much time in the hotel anyway ,so if its not good its not to bad a problem in Goa as your out more than you are in .
Absolutely imho! chuffed with the Qatar flights too - we are flying out from madrid so maybe the price was a little more than e.g. manchester - but i don't know!

Regards
Sharon
I think you have got it cheaper than flying out from Manchester . Its over Xmas and New year its a bargain. Think how much you spend here or Madrid over that period and it cold in the Uk then
Have a great time .
Writing this in bed with electric blanket on !

Imho - It's July....behave yourself!! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.