Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Just want to bump this up so that Papa can take a look for something cheaper ;)

If anyone knows of any good deals in Feb/March please tip me the wink, some friends of mine are thinking of going then. They would have come in November with me but they'd already booked Mexico - they always do a package to Goa and prefer hotels of the standard of Ronil Beach, Highland Beach that sort of thing, they stayed at the Palmarinha in March but although they liked it they did find it a bit far out however they may consider it again if the price was right. If anyone sees anything that might be suitable I'd be happy to hear from you so that I can pass the info on. Thanks a lot. Fizz :cheers
So annoyed we missed out on all the qatar deals they have really shot up now. Goes to show sometimes it is better to book early.

Papa
:cheers southall travel have some good flights for feb/march to mumbai
Thanks valleylady, not too sure if my friends are prepared to do a scheduled flight via Mumbai as they haven't been brave enough yet, I think they'd prefer a charter/package deal. Fizz
check out my thread on cheap deal January!!! I think its a brill price for anyone looking to go then
Chilly ;)
If there's anyone who can fly next month there's a flight only from Travel Republic £299 from Manchester 2/11-17/11 good deal providing you have already got your Visa..
Theres one even cheaper now from East mids 5/11-19/11 £289.56 with thomsons.same firm T/Rep..
chilly - where is this thread,icant find it. we want to go in january but cant find any deals yet.
thanks
sorry didnt look hard enough - i've found it now!
Found this another forum, Etihad flights from Heathrow to Mumbai £309 and from Manchester £354. Wonderful airline to fly with.
:tup UK - Goa: Last minute flight offers
29 Oct: Charter Flights. Select the link below or call 0845 045 0237.
East Midlands to Goa, 5 November, 14 nights, £261.50 return
Manchester to Goa, 2 November, 14 nights, £281.50 return

http://www.goanvoice.org.uk
My friend told me that its in todays Goan local paper that there are flights with accomodation for £268 return . The shacks will not be up for another 14 days so if anyone comes here the shacks on private land are charging by the hour to rent a sun bed.
Ashvem S2 shack is already up and doesnt charge for sunbeds.

Off topic but Keith Vaz is in Goa at the moment.A goan friend of mine was having dinner with him 2 nights ago. I declined to join them .
My friend was hoping to fly out for a week around 28th November, but the flights have been quite expensive. Anyone seen any bargains (from Manchester). Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.