Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
can't add any myself as our flights are from BA miles but I know others will have good deals to share :)
Still a good idea for a thread tho Fiona.
Even if youve booked but come across a bargain you can still post the details for others who perhaps havent booked.
Don't know if this is a good deal, but I have heard that Kingfisher are starting flights from London Heathrow to Goa via Bangalore, on 3 Sept for £469.
x lassi
paid 467.50 each with sri lankan via columbo.
travelling out in january and back in march
I've just booked a 2 week holiday next April to Cavelossim resort staying at the Dona Slyvia Hotel All Inclusive for myself and the hubby for the grand price of £1600 with Travelcare.co.uk (direct fights too from Gatwick). The resort and hotel have rave reviews and looks fab... can't wait.
Found on Travel Zoo, Olympic Holidays have 2wks Calangute ,
Park Ave Hotel for £459.
Various dates in Nov from Gatwick or Manchester, £40 more for some dates in Jan, Book by 8th Oct
x lassi
i just got emirates flight via dubai to mumbai 466 for xmas and new year which i thought was good! as soon as i booked it ,it went up to 1139
Bit out of context but as you will know a lot of travel agents et al have 0870/0871 etc numbers well there is a web site

http://www.saynoto0870.com

This site will give you the original number where you will be charged the normal phone charge, especially good when using your mobile free time.

lez
Travelzoo had holidays to Goa for £459 for two weeks in a hotel with departures in November and early December, and in January it was another £40. Seems not bad compared to some of the prices I have seen lately.
If anybody has an early morning flight from Manchester and is considering spending the night before in an hotel near the airport, Travelodge has got a really good deal of £19 a night for a double room. We have just booked one and also you can book online for dinner, 2 courses for just £8 each. Bargain or what!!! Plus we get an extra couple of hours sleep before the long journey. :fly :fly
If only I could just drop everything and go I would be on the Condor flight 8thOct from Frankfurt to Goa direct for 426 Euro and stay till 13Nov.
Never seen a price as low as this from Germany
x lassi
Jewel in the crown and olympic have some good deals at the moment for Nov and Dec. Jewel have some 2 week package deals for under £490 or around the £400 mark on flight only.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.