Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Stuart,
we are going out on the 16th (staying at the Mena Palace).
We are also thinking of buying out there, but its our first visit so can't really offer any advice, would welcome any tips if you have any (good bars, restauraunts etc)

Dave.
Thanks David, it is my first visit but we have put deposit on Royal Dreams with good builders - Dreamville who have a website. My friend Brad who is going over staying in your hotel I think has bought and owns Sunny Dreams by same builder.
I am staying at Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel. Brad often writes on this site so I can mention you to him. Best wishes,
Stuart
Hi,

Yes im over to mena palace on the 18th.

Have you had a letter from balkan about building works? I have!

Bradley
8)
Cheers Stuart, would be interested to hear how hassle free (or not ) the buying process is.
My wife and I are really looking forward to it, we've managed to get the grandparents to have the kids, its our first time away alone for over 12 years so we intend to make the most of it.

Hi Brad, we got the letter from Balkan, not sure what they expect us to do about it this late in the day.
I suspect its just to stop complaints when we get there as they can say "we told you so".
Hopefully it won't be too bad though and I don't intend spending too much time in the hotel anyway.
Dave.
Dave, I know what it is like leaving the kids once they are older. It will seem like a honeymoon all over again. Havea great time. Stuart
Hi all :)
Yes!! Me and my hubby are3 going to SB on 19th flying from Manchester staying at Meridien Hotel. First for us in Bulgaria but really looking forward to it. May meet some of you there?? Take care Love Dizz xx
Hope its not like our honeymoon, all we could afford was a trip round Northern Europe in a clapped out VW Polo!!
Hoping for a little more comfort this time.
Hi all,

Me and my other half are heading out on the 19th Sept from Bristol, staying at Iberostar Tiara Beach Hotel in Sunny Beach for two weeks. Anyone been to the hotel recently - or going to be there while we are? Heard it's more of a German-based hotel, but frankly we're not bothered by that (we've got good German friends here and abroad) but it may be good to meet up. Quite fancy the idea of hiring a taxi for a day or two, as well, and it may be good to double up with anyone like-minded. We're into history/old ruins/art/countryside/nature... oh and sitting on the beach, drinking lots and eating too much!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.