Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
i am going on the 4th june for 2 weeks!
I'm going to P.L.I on 1st august

I cant wait!
I went to playa del ingles for 2 weeks last summer, and it was the best holiday I've ever had, we stayed at the BeuAventura hotel, half board. and it was amazing, the entertainment staff had us occupied all day long it was lively and always something to do. the staff were lovely always wore a smile! and now i just cant wait to go back there, and definatly stay at the BeuAventura!
I'm going to PDI next Easter, first time in Gran Canaria (been to Lanza & Tenerife). Will be staying at the Barcelo Las Margaritas - looking forward to it already 8) Anyone else going next Easter? Hoping for good weather mid-April, went to Tenerife at the beginning of May a few years ago and it was hot but breezy with a bit of cloud here and there. I'm looking for ideas for days out - island tours, boat trips etc.
25th of june cant wait :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.