Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
50 views and not one reply? Come on folks, help me out a bit here :D
hi

had 2 weeks in hersonissos last august, brilliant place and certainly no shortage of good restuarants and bars, depending what your after !! we found the best places to eat were right down on the seafront overlooking the beach, especially one place called porto greco next to the silva maris. on the main strip there are a mind boggling array of bars and a few clubs. although the place was hectic in august it had a good feel about the town, many dutch and german people there also but all added to a great atmosphere. if you want any more info let me know, where are you staying in town?, as for us we are off to stalis in august....cant wait :)
Not sure exactly where it is, it's called dimitra hotel? We like traditional greek tavernas and restaurants. Recommend any?

Cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.