Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Bruce , I have stayed at the Landmark twice and loved it, the rooms and facilities are excellent, there is even a small shopping arcade under the hotel with a tailors, Asia book shop, coffee shop, British pub etc...
Rooms are very well appointed and I really like the location on Sukhumvit Road near the Nana skytrain station.
A very popular, high standard hotel, well recommended.
Thanks for the info Shirley. Could you tell me how far the Landmark is from the nightlife; soi cowboy and other pubs.?
Also what type of room did you stay in. We are looking at the basic room not the deluxe etc.
Thanks Bruce.
Soi Cowboy is the next skytrain stop off. You can be there less 10 mins after leaving the hotel. :) Nana Plaza is minutes walk from the hotel.
Gullivers is also across the road from Landmark ( on the road off of Sukhumvit) and is a really popular meeting place.
Think we stayed in a standard room at Landmark and it was fine, lovely hotel with breakfast to die for, also good pub [Huntsman] downstairs.
Hi

Ive stayed in the royal cliff and found it too be a brilliant hotel with lots of amenties and freindly staff faces. its about 5 mins of the beaten track , but easy 20 baht tuc tuc ride. for beach road etc,,

if you can afford the prices. i would reccomend

Regards

tony
Royal grand cliffe is a really nice hotel, I have not stayed there but have eaten there and was chatting with a guest at the bar who said it was top notch, as was the food and staff.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.