Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
stayed at the mirabel in the summer lovely place 25 mins away from namma bay get a taxi out side £5 ,ther are 3 parts of the mirabel beach ,park and the club food nice place spotless i would defo recommened it.
i would recommend,the quad biking,in sharm,it's great fun!!
you can fly to the pyramids,so this will effectively,be a day trip.if you go by bus,you will be picked up,about 1 a.m & travel through the night,you will probably arrive back,about 11 p.m.the following night.they are definately worth seeing.
tracy
Cheers for the replies people
I already seen the quad bikes and they seem a must do, seem very good fun.
We have now been offered Jolie Ville Movenpick in Namma Bay. Has anybody been there? would you try and keep out of Namma Bay and travel in especially with it only costing £5 in taxi.
Is there anything at all in Nabq bay to do or see?
We havent stayed in the hotel to sleep, but we went there most nights for the food and the entertainment at night. We went to their restaurant up the escalator and had lovely food, it backed onto the pool area of the hotel, we saw many people being shipped around in trolley buses, so i figure some of the rooms are far away from reception. It is quite a classy hotel and one my hubby and i agreed we would go into should the sonesta beach be full. Options are half board and A1. It has its own private beach and you are in the centre of Naama Bay literally.
Yes you will get a tan - weather is lovely but a tad chilly at night, take a light jacket/fleece etc with you for the evening and you will be fine
Big thanks to everyone who has replied but Derwentrocker you are a star.
You made my mind set on this hotel. :D
I've now booked to stay at the Movenpic hotel and can not wait to get there
We fly 3rd december so not too far away.
Since you have been before can you recommend any websites for excursions preferably ones that are the excursions own websites.
Any info on Quad Biking will be much appreciated as this is one of the things on top of my list.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.