Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
cosmicbabe,

You may find members Hotel Reviews useful. There are also threads covering some of these if you do a forum search.

Darren
cosmicbabe,
without knowing your age group, it is difficult to answer but here we go. My wife & I, both late fifties, stayed at the Cornelia Deluxe last May for 2 weeks & can thoroughly recommend it. The resort was full but we did not have any difficulties getting sunbeds, using the restaurants etc at any time. Staff were very good, standard of food/choice was in our view excellent. We tried all the a la carte restaurants and enjoyed them all. Entertainment team seemed very good with children, team always encouraging activity, even in the adults. Suggest you check Tripadvisor website, there are very few bad posts.
One word of caution, the cheapest rooms are called Garden Rooms and are away from the main bulding, so could add quite a lot of walking if you need to return to your room a lot.
Enjoy
Hi Polarbear - Thanks.. We are 30 years old with no children. I notice on Firstchoice website that the Deluxe says Familes and the Diamond Adults.. I really wanted a swim up room but the price for those on Diamond is over £2k!!! :really

Are the water slides ok for Adults to use in the Deluxe?

The Diamond looks better but for different reasons lol.. So hard to choose when they are both very expensive in August / September..

I have trawled through loads on Trip Advisor and they are both very highly rated...

Many thanks
Claire
Hi Cosmicbabe,
I used the water slides every day for 14 days so no problem for adults. We stayed in a garden room & they are situated not far from the swimup rooms. In fact you can get breakfast in the Hedera restaurant ( one of the evening a la carte open air) it is very tranquil and is amongst the swimup rooms.
take your pick
Forgot to add, we are going back there in 3 weeks time for more 5* relaxation.
I think we have decided on the Cornelia Diamond... Google Earth swung it for me - Looks huge!!

Have a fab time!
You will have a great time. We found the Cornelia Diamond second to none as far as service and entertainment went. It really was 5* all the way. Some of the acts in the evening wouldn't be out of place on Britain Got Talent (or probably Turkey's got talent) The bands and live music were fabulous to dance to or just sit and listen. It has a lovely spa, with lots of different rooms to experience. Turkish bath, suane russuan sauna, relaxation room (jakuzzi s) then the was a tropical shower, a very fine mist with lighting. Kids have a mini train ride and play area - The food in the main dining room was so good we never even booked any of the al a carte restaurants. Just fabulous!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.