Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have booked with resorthoppa before but not to where your going, Depending on customers you could have a large bus or a mini bus, So it all depends of who is going.
Just back today after three weeks, used Hamish McTurk both ways, private transfers on time cost us £40 each way
we've used Hamish Mcturk for our trips to Olu and if you do book with them do check! We had an awful time with them last year, in that, not only had we paid for a private transfer we ended up picking a family of 10 up and then stopping at a garage to refuel at 3am! The one thing I had wanted to do was avoid being last into check in due to it being my son and I and not having to travel in with other people . . .not only did we end up shared journey to the airport, we ended up being so late while they picked up others, refueled AND changed drivers at the office we ended up being in the last 10 people to check in and it was just chaos!

Would I recommend them again?Highly unlikely. Other people had used resorthoppa with us and they had no probs.
hope you havent booked yet!!Used this company to get from Bodrum to Gumbet (short distance) compared to yours and a complete disaster.Sat in a large bus in middle of night for well over an hour waiting on other flights.It was raining and bus leaked.Took over 2 hours to do a 40minute journey.Avoid this company if you dont wish to start your holiday as we did.Couldnt be bothered taking the pre-paid return journey as it just wasnt worth the risk so paid for a taxi.Hope this helps
hi,
my sister lived in fethiye for years and knows many travel companies with good reputation, she recommended Activities unlimited to me when i wanted a private transfer to olu deniz 2 wks ago.

i emailed them and there was no no problem the driver was waiting at the airport for me and was a good driver (as im a nervous passenger) and i felt very much at ease,
i have the email address if anyone would like it, i had a very smooth return transfer and i would not hesitate in using them again
transfer took 50 mins and was £80 return.
:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.