Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Any members able to offer a report Please post HERE

many thanks

Wizard
v nice modern appartments best ones overlook pool and gardens others overlook bus station and street not so good. great facilities tennis courts sauna steam room jacuzzi indoor pool all spotless. 8 min walk to beach 10-15 min walk to main bars but plenty of bars/cafes in between good supermarket 2 mins over main road. avoid tropical bar/club on sat as drink price doubles rest of week ok have a good trip :
Hi there,

Haven't stayed in them but I know where they are ........ right in the centre of Salou, on the roundabout across from the Daurada Palace Hotel, about 30 metre down from the entrance to the Hotel Port Aventura.

From checking on one web site they seem to be reasonably priced, and I'd .
certainly recommend them purely on 'location'.

Good luck with your holiday..I'm sure you'll have a blast !!!

Tom
Sorry about that but I meant to say on the roundabout across from the 'Salauris Palace Hotel'... !!

T
:) hi thanx for replys been and back very nice new clean and modern only thing bad :( was the weather lol
Welcome back 8)

Would you please add your review of this accommodation by Clicking Here

Many thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.