Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I uderstand from another site, that some owners who have erected thier shacks around calangute have had them demolished. this apparently owing to the fact, that no licences have been issued yet
i hope they hurry up and get on with it, i'm going there in 29 days. ooooerr. BOB :shrug :glynis
i hope they hurry up and get on with it, i'm going there in 29 days.

:? We're going at the weekend.
We're also going at weekend :( the weather doesn't look very promising either :(
No shacks on government or private land are open yet. The licences will be issued soon? and they hope to be open about the middle of the month. Many are being built and some have been ready for some time but the powers that be have delayed everything because of the election yesterday.
Some friends went to Baga yesterday and said it was lovely, hardly any sunbeds littering the beach, not many shacks. Licences have not been issued yet but give it a couple of weeks and you wont be able to move for sunbeds. Weather a bit iffy at the moment. Its been thundering for an hour or so and its getting very dark. Could this be the last storm, I certainly hope so though it could rain up to Diwali which this year is 9th Nov.
We're also going at weekend the weather doesn't look very promising either

Typical. :cry:
single figures at last Only 9 days left to go :hyper :hyper
Pat :hyper :hyper :glynis :sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.