Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi John, on the basis of him making friends I cant really promise that he wil because that depends who is at the hotel etc but on regards to him being bored, Marmaris is very lively and full of activities. I was about 14 when I first went and I was never bored, the excursions alone were something I especially looked forward to (quad safaris, boat lazy days, fishing trips, pamukkale :))
So on regards to him getting bored that wont be the case in Turkey at all, all the staff everywhere are comical and fun to talk to. The markets and shops have very funny staff too.
I would say im 90% sure he wont get bored out there.
John, you have made a wise choice in choosing Marmaris and you won't regret it. We have three girls aged 15, 13 and 7 and they never get bored there. In fact, they don't want to holiday anywhere else!!

And Club Atrium where you are staying is really good. Relax, you're going to have a great time :D
As the mother of two boys now aged 22 and 18, I would advise you that the best plan is to keep busy! No relaxing on sunbeds for you! Every day you have got to do something. Like the others said, book quad safaris, jeep safaris and go to waterpark. Banana boats are good. Gets expensive, but keeps them happy! 15 yearolds want action-packed......
ive got a 15yr old too and i think its an awkward age to make friends anyway.

my son thinks he is always right got to be the best, only wears the best, as you may have guest he dfives me mad.

but i think your son will like turkey mine did

pam xxxx
I thought you were talking about my lad for a minute there Pam. :lol:
We did as Mehmeh when we were last in Turkey and kept him on the move. I got on the plane imagining a nice lazy family holiday and couldnt have been more wrong. :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.