Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yalikavak is very pretty with the harbour and marina to walk round. There's also a little play park for your daughter to keep her amused. There's plenty of food places to choose from. The beach isn't great though. There's camel beach at Ortakent where the gulets visit on the boat trips, not a lot there though. It's difficult to recommend beaches as there's not a great deal of good ones on the peninsula and Bitez is probably one of the best for little ones.
I agree Yalikavak is very pretty, we also like nearby Gumusluk too. You could also get the dolmus to Ortakent, there is a nice beach there, I used to take my daughter there when se was a baby, it's where a lot of Turksih families go to, Camel Beach is near to Ortakent. Turkbuku is nice for a day out too, there isn't really a beach there but everything is set on little wooden jetties.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.