Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
any members able to offer reviews on the Atrium please post HERE

wizard
Hi Sinster

Just found your enquiry. I have not actually stayed at the Atrium in Rethymnon but from the exterior it appears to be a very nice hotel. In terms of location very different from Georgioupolis which is a relatively small place. The Atrium is situated on the old 'main' road through Rethymnon in Kalithea. It is less than five minutes walk from the Blue Flag beach in the town and about a ten/fifteen minute stroll to the old town in the evenings. Plenty of bars, restaurants etc in the vicinity. Depends really on what you will enjoy, a quieter resort, or a larger resort with more going on, though not I hasten to add anything like Malia or any of the younger resorts on Crete!
Thanks Camilla

In the past we've generally stayed at smaller places but really enjoyed evening trips into the busier towns (e.g. Corfu Town, Kos Town). Our other main criteria is a pool and very close to a sandy beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.