Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We use the hut next to the cemetry beside the big macdonalds on Nissi Avenue the other day it was 81.75 no commision for cash.
Thanks for that Liz.

Can anyone reccommend anywhere else?
I just got back and the rates are much better over there than they are here!!
there are other places but we use this one :lol:
I can also recommend "The Hut" we used it last year in Ayia napa and found they had the best rates. we will be using it again this year when we go back

claire x
A third vote for the hut by the cemetary I am afraid.

They gave me a tad over 0.83 Easter week. The airport on the way out were offering 0.76 :shock:

Ady
Thanks again!

We are staying at Anesis hotel, is this complex near the cemetery?
Have a look at this map - Anesis is no. 20 in grid ref. F5. The cemetary is marked in grid ref. E5.

HTH, Marion
Heatwave - you lucky thing, we stayed there last year, its great. If you cross over the road outside the hotel and walk along the pathway (either side of it looks like wasteland) turn left at the end and first right you are on Nissi avenue, takes less than 5 mins to get there, cant remember how far up MacDonalds was though, sorry.
Just DONT get it from Thomas Cook before you go. I got a miserable 0.73 when I changed £100 before going but got a rate of 0.82 on my Nationwide (no commission :D ) card while out there in April
Heatwave a few minutes will take you to the Mcdonalds from your hotel.
natwest bank was 0.803 today and there is no comission charge til the end of may on foreign currency

lindsay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.