Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi there

I may be bias as I love Ayia Napa but my personal opinion is if you love sunbathing & swimming then Napa is for you!! Nissi Beach has beautiful clear water which is shallow for a good distance out and the sand is golden. Alo try to visit the Pelican Beach Bar on Nissi Beach where there is a lovely bar man called Michael who has worked there for a million years! It is just not Nissi Beach that is beautiful as there are lots of really good beaches around Ayia Napa.

Have fun,
Gail
Ayia Napa for beaches

Paphos for history
Thanks a lot all.
tinpail
I will be staying in Grecian Bay Hotel as Nissi Hotel is fully booked in the time i am going to. How is it ?

Miss_Chief
Thanks that was more than enough
Grecian Bay a very nice hotel there are reviews here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/

Very popular as a wedding venue especially for Brits.

Grecian Bay Beach is literally right on your doorstep, a very nice small beach accessed via steps just outside your hotel. Ayia Napa centre is a short walk away and your across the road from the Napa Mermaid Hotel. There is a bus stop outside your hotel on the opposite side which will take you all the way to Protaras (Fig Tree Bay) and Pernera area. And the stop on your side will take you to Nissi Beach in the opposite direction.
Thanks dear
Actualy, the hotel is Grecian Sands not Bay. Its the same company i guess.
Ah okay, and yes they are the same group and only a matter of minutes apart on the same road. Again a very popular hotel for weddings......they have their own chapel.

http://www.greciansands.com/content/en/home.php?section=0
I also love Ayia Napa beaches. They have white/golden sand and are relatively calm so they are excellent for swimming. Many get congested in July/August though.

Enjoy
I am going to Paphos in June. Looked at the Ayia Napa side of the island which looks to have the best beaches and most nightlife but I prefer the finer comforts and a bit quieter. Wouldn't say Paphos has much to see historically, well not when you are used to Italy. I didn't visit the old town last time though so might do that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.