Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
They're usually around from 6.30ish to 8am. They certainly let you know they're around.....beep, beep!

I'm sure there will be one near where you stay - they seem to cover all areas. In the morning they have bread rolls and the darker Indian bread, that I think is delicious. They often carry milk, too.

Beep, beep!
He does do that road, we were staying a bit further down towards Fort Aguada and he was usually around about 7.30am.
If you miss him, turn right from JJ's on the main road, then turn left on beach road directly before Casa Seashell, just down there on right hand side is Sweet Art, excellent breads, cakes and pastries, is probably about a 5 minute walk.
Have a lovely holiday
we stayed at jjs and got fresh bread which was delicious
at about 7 15 am you will definatly hear him coming :rofl :rofl
Pat :wave:
thank you roma, roxey and grannypat for replying, I will print this to take the info with me

grannypat
we are staying at San Francisco Holiday Home more or less behind JJ's - do you know it?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.