Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi
Not too sure where the bakery is but Im sure if you ask a local they will tell you, I do not remember ever seeing one, but if you go to the Stone G
ardens and ask Sebastien or his brother they will put you right.
Ragards
Margaret(madmum)
thanks for the info madmum, I wil check it out when we go in august. Will diet like mad to get into the bikini and then ruin all my good work and pigout for two weeks :glynis
Hi,
We were there 2yrs ago for a day visit and yes there was a bakery can't remember were it was but we sat outside and had cakes and coffee and they were lovely.
Try the cafes on Mandraki Harbour in Rhodes. When you think you've had enough, get onto the Symi ferry and call at the bakery in Prassonissi Monastry. Just follow your nose when the ferry docks.

(Fat B'star, Smiley) (1 1/2 stones in 2 weeks)
Whoops - sorry. :oops:

Panormitis is on Symi - Prassonissi is right at the bottom of Rhodes.

:roll: :roll:
Hello to all,
I've been to Faliraki many times. There's a pastry shop on bar street that serves cookies, cheese pies and doughnuts. But, in the village of Kalithies there is Mike's pastry and cake shop. The ice-cream in there is lovely, and so are the cakes, and small pastries. I think I put on pounds just looking at everything. In Rhodes town at Mandraki Harbor the strawberries and cream are to die for. Can't wait for my next visit May 2005!
try SWEDCO in faliraki.The best that you ever tried.trust me..i was in rome i couldn't find a shop like swedco..
Got to agree, Swede Co is great. They also have branches in Rodos and now in Lindos...yumm!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.