Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Bangkok hotels
20 Posts
Thanks Martin for the Landmark review. I found it quite frustrating not being able to provide a review for it as it has been more than 2 years since my stay. However, I will be able to add a review in April!
And I'll add one in March - roll on
Hi Fiona,

We have been in Thailand for a month now and have another six weeks to go. We have stayed at The Rembrandt in BKK twice this month and it is a gem. Similar quality to the Landmark, friendly service, close to sky-train, treated like a king etc..

One tip.... book through their website http://www.rembrandtbkk.com/ and you'll get a superior room for $US70. If you call the hotel they will quote you twice that amount. If you put this hotel on the list, I'll be happy to supply a proper review.

We have also stayed at:

Your Place in Karon Beach
Cha-Le-Larn in Hua Hin
Nina's in Hua Hin

I'll be happy to supply reviews on those too if they go on your list. If you need more details, let me know.
10 weeks in Thailand? I am very jealous! Would love to hear about some of your travels. Thanks for the review offers- I am just about to request that they are added to our review pages.

Edit- can't find any info on Ninas but have requested the others
Fiona - please add the Dusit Thani to the list and I will be sure to add a report, thanks.
Fiona

If you add The Royal Orchid Sheraton, I'll happily post a review.
thanks Pierre
I have requested it and it should be on tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Shirleys review is here
Thanks everyone for the reviews!
I visited the Rembrandt and Cape Panwa in 2004 (pre tsunami). I am again visiting the two hotels in March so will post my comments on my return.
that would be great 5haggy! Have a good holiday- will be in BKK myself in April.
hi
does anyone any idea how much a taxi would cost from airport to amari
atrium hotel

does anyone have the email address

thanks
Anker
You have already asked and been answered here!!
Did you forget? :lol:
OK Fiona,

Just for you I have now updated the Anantara review (Hua Hin) and added a short Landmark (Bangkok) review.

Found no new restaurants as we visited our favourites, Manhora dinner cruise (excellent), Suda - first rate food (and cheap), Cabbages and Condoms (good food but beginning to feel a bit commercial) and a meal with friends.

Not long now till you go back........

Peter
thanks Pete! I notice you say the Landmark deluxe corner rooms are good. We are doing that this time on the Club Floor.
We have a few new reviews on the Far East page. Thanks to everyone who has added to it.
To save this going off topic I am going to start a new post with a query.
I could do a review of the Holiday Inn, Silom, Bagkok if it would help.
thanks Rob. I have requested it to be added to our review page. It should be on later today! Is it a good hotel then?
Excellent. We were there for a few days, 2 weeks ago.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.