Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
bar prices
7 Posts
Hi, I've asked someone who's just got back from Stalis about drinks prices here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=145591
prices are really good some places are doing loads of specials and beer in a lot of places was even cheaper than last year which when you think about the tax increases on everything I have to say well done.
Rick
I just got back from the region west of Chania. A large beer is usually 3 euros. A typical main course is 8 euros but wine seems to have gone up to around 10-15 euros. Stick to Retsina....it's as reliable as ever and only 3-4 euros a bottle.
hi yes that is about right best bar to go to and is only 2 euros is the sattalite bar, always in hter as well as dwyers . w :sun2 e go in sept again love the place
we got back last week ,the prices for a local beer ranged from 1.50 - 3 euros,the average was 2 euros.
have to agree with riversider, prices were anything from 1.50 euro to 3 euros in the bars , we staryed in hersonissos went up to piskipiano and koutouloufari where the prices are a little bit higher
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.