Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
prices
9 Posts
chrissy1965,

Prices fluctuate based on demand / supply. If bookings are strong, they'll remain high. If they're weak, they'll likely drop. Just keep looking until you find a deal you're happy with.

Darren
I find the prices are always quite reasonable after Christmas.
Also if you keep checking a certain website regularly make sure you delete your Cookies afterwards.
I'm assuming you are looking at package tour prices. Try pricing it up on a DIY basis. If you wait until the Easyjet flights are released, you can pick them up very cheaply as long as you book as soon as they come out. We got most of our flights this year for just over 100 pounds return including luggage. Monarch are also good and I've just used Thomson and that was good. Contact the hotels direct and then just book a shuttle bus or taxi for your transfers.
Chrissy, if you're looking for a package holiday, then do what Jay Trip and we do/have done in the past, go on the internet between xmas and mid-January, making a final decision/booking(once you've got the price you want to pay) . If you're handy for Gatwick or Stansted Airports, do diy and check out Pegasus Airlines between xmas and New Year for the dates you want to fly. The prices vary on a daily basis but we've had some excellent flight deals with them. Most hotels are contactable direct, with most doing Airport Transfer as well.

Les
thats something i cant do im from the northeast so its newcastle or leeds bradford or teesside if they start flying planes from there again i just like to get it out of the way soon as pos even the hotels seem to be sky high will keep checking when i come back next month thanks.
Chrissy, if you could stretch to Manchester, Pegasus fly to Dalaman from here, it all depends on which resort you've got in mind.

Les
We fly from Newcastle and always get a good deal.
We used to wait until 3 weeks before we want to go and look on Thomas Cooks website as they had great last minute deals but as there doesnt seem as many flights from Newcastle as there used to be there arent so many deals.
I wish Teeside had flights to Dalaman as its a lovely little airport.
Always delete your Cookies after looking on any holiday website.See the posts about Monarch prices.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.