General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You can buy tickets to watch Barça play at Camp Nou.
Tickets can be brought online from ServiCaixa, but the exact same credit card must be used here in Spain for a ServiCaixa ATM to print the tickets for you.

Other than that, the ServiCaixa website will allow you to buy tickets for the Sagrada Família or perhaps a tour of Camp Nou if Barcelona are playing away from home. There is plenty more on their website too.
If they are staying in a decent hotel you might be able to arrange to have champagne waiting in the room for their arrival.
Thanks Steve and Kiltman - we are looking at all suggestions :)
Just thought I'd let you know that we bought a 2 day prepaid voucher for the hop on-hop off tourist bus and that also included discounts off many of the attractions. The pair of them used the bus on both the routes that were open in November over the 2 full days that they were there and managed to fit in visits to all sorts of places en route. They had a fantastic time!! Thanks to those of you who replied :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.