Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Lynda

It was open in January of this year for certain. They used to have their own web site, try Google.

Wilson ;)
Hi, Going to tenerife August 21st and would like to know if the Ibrox bar is open? I was there last year but for the two weeks i was there is was shut.

Dave Rodger :cheers
hey everyone,
we visited tenerife for a short break last year and are returning to laguna park 1 for our summer holiday this year(last two weeks in august).
last year we tried the scots corner bar for a breakfast and werent impressed unfortunately :duh we did manage to find some nice places though and that aside had some great meals,charlies diner being one.however on our last nite waiting to go home we were told bentleys bar was good for breakfast,could any regulars give me directions please or a link to any possible website?thank you.
since we returned we have also been told a good night is to be had at central station bar?have any members tried this bar and again could they give us directions please ,thanks very much.we enjoyed st eugenes and oreillys on our short break but obviosly with going for longer we will be having a wander and there are a few of us going(couples in 30s and 40s).
and also 1 final question anybody got a view on which is the better water park,siam or aqualand.
thank you.
Anyone like to recommend some reasonably priced bars for both alcoholic and soft drinks in the area around the Vulcano/Noelia/Siesta areas please?
Hello
Going to the costa los gigantes suites & spa resort next week - Lokking to know if there are any bars in the area that show GAA matches.
Hiya, we are staying in the Tenerife Sur in Los Christianos in August - does anyone have any recommendations for family friendly bars (2 boys ages 10 and 7). Thanks.
hi
would any forum regulars recommend either Bentleys or central station for food?
am keen to avoid a meal like the one i had in the scotch bar back in january! :cry
i hope you can help,thanks.
ive eaten in central station quite a few times, always been ok
Just been reading on another website about the 2 bars in Garden City. It appears that The Winning Post has been taken over by a couple of lads from Leeds, but it also said that the pool bar was closed, nobody seems to know why there was just a notice on the door saying "opening soon" does anyone know what's going on?? :cheers
Does anyone know where the Billy Connolly guy plays in PDLA , have heard great reviews about him
Does Mitch Mitchell aka Freddie Mercury still perform at Shennanigans, if not where can we see him. :cheers
Smurf1873
Does anyone know where the Billy Connolly guy plays in PDLA , have heard great reviews about him

he is good but changes bars, I've seen him in various bars just look out for posters :wave: :wave:
Just returned from Tenerife. Stayed opposite La Vistas beach so I thought we were central for both PDLA and LC.
Only went as far as the Strip in PDLA but found a few good pubs - The Highlander was a favourite - although no entertainment in this pub for the kids, if you sit outside you can hear the entertainment in the pubs next door - especially the George and the Dragon and the soul bar. I did see a few signs in the Hole in the Wall pub saying no kids after 9pm so we didn't go in but would recommend the Highlander and George and the Dragon.
We did go very often to the North an South pub opposite the Vistas beach and found this to be very cheap both for drinks and the food. The chips are lovely. The staff are very friendly and would highly recommend this pub. Although the pub did not have entertainment, it did have pool table, darts, internet and wii to keep the kids occupied.
In LC we used to pub crawl around and found the Fountain Pub next door to the Miners Retreat very good. Not only were the drinks reasonable, they also have free internet. I would also recommend the Roast House in the same courtyard for the carvery.
I would also like to mention the Rovers Return for the breakfasts - lovely and cheap.
We did go to Dreamers and O'Flaharty's a couple of times which did have entertainment on but we found that these were quite quiet which is a shame. Alot of people we talked to said business was very quiet and pubs closing on a weekly basis so lets hope things pick up.
Hi
could anyone tell me if harleys is still open
thanks
Was in Tenerife in August and Harleys is still open and busy
hi is talyors bar nr to mirrordor los cristanos still 1 euro a pint good bar great place and friendly
Hi , booked to stay in the Noelia Sur Hotel in PDLA , can anyone tell me if there is a bar nearby where we'll be able to see a comedian called Billy Porter ??? , a scottish gay guy , supposed to be very very funny ??

Thanks
Sorry i also meant to ask in the above post if there is a Glasgow Rangers bar close by as well so i can see the footy while i'm away ??

Thanks
the rangers bars left out your hotel to the end of the street, then left to the bottom, then to the right and follow the road round and its on the right hand side :cheers :cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.