Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Covlad, The Flamingo Oasis is a lovely hotel but an 18-30s is certainly ain't :lol:

It would depend on what time of year you are thinking of going because obvoiusly in the school holidays it attracts more children.

It is also becoming increasingly popular with hen and stag parties so there are groups of young people but overall I would say that there is a mixed age group of young and old.

Whist I was there, the "Piano Bar" seemed to attract older people whereas the concert room downstairs was full of 0-90 year olds so at least people have a choice, there is also another bar which again attracted young and old.

When you say "Cheeky", what exactly do you mean, you've got me thinking now :oops: I hope it's not what I think because it's certainly not one of those hotels :lol:
What I can say is that the foods good, the staff are very polite, it's clean and the rooms are much more spacious than many other Spanish hotels , what more do you want :?: :oops:
Sue :)
what more do you want

A bit of "how's your father" without next door hearing...maybe?
:rofl

sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Flamingo is probably one of the better all inclusive hotels arround, but as said before it is a very mixed age group, but does attract a family element along with the stag and hen groups as all alcohol is free and they certanly do not serve you small measures.

Flamingo is a bit of a hike into the center of the action though.

But if you want to be in the center of the "ACTION" in Benidorm then you could try the Orange Hotel, just opposite Cafe Benidorm, or La Marina thats on the main Bar street, just behind the Bahamas Disco Bar (The Square). Not all inclusive though.

Not far to Crawl home for that cheeky night in.

Have Fun ! ! ! ! !
When you say "Cheeky", what exactly do you mean, you've got me thinking now I hope it's not what I think because it's certainly not one of those hotels

.......i think we should ask your pal about that!!!!! :rofl

Best Regards - Taggy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.