Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I would agree with you about Benidorm prices still being reasonable. We were there at the beginning of the year and agree with the prices you quote ( except the cabaret prices which you do expect to be higher)
We are going to Majorca in May and we are well aware that our drinks will cost much more than they did in Benidorm.
Sue
We are going to Majorca in May and we are well aware that our drinks will cost much more than they did in Benidorm.

So am I, I'm going to Alcudia, where abouts are you going?
You cant get a decent fry up in turkey no pork allowed..I knew that this turkey is cheaper would be a sham, apparently turkey has jumped on the bag wagon and put prices up cos they knew people would be opting to go there in favour off eu countries...me Im sticking with spain..
You can get a decent fry up in Turkey,they import English sauages,and back bacon. :wave:
I have been going to Turkey for 20 years and my holiday in May is costing less than my holiday in 1990 :que
You can get full English breakfast for 3TL and one place does one for £1,the trouble is its too big to manage even for my hubby who can eat for England. :rofl
I always went to Benidorm in January ,February or March but this year tried Tunisia for a change.
A group of 16 of us went to Beni for 4 days at the end of March. Benidorm takes some beating when it comes too value for money.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a boat trip for the day,breakfast,bbq chicken lunch and all inc of drinks,alcoholic as well,a few stops for swims in Benidorm for £10 each please,I get this in Marmaris Turkey,if I can get this in Benidorm I will go back tomorrow. ;)
Please tell me which airline is operating flights to Alicante tomorrow, and I will come with you ! :wink :lol:
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.