Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi Southernchapp....depends on what type of bar you like...we like the irish bars...and went to one called paddy murphys...really good pint...and draft cider too...there was an irish singer and kareoki on the night we went ( we were all inclusive in Playa Taurito ...next resort from puerto rico )there were pool tables....was quite in there ...but staff good and really enjoyed my evening..

Opposite paddy murphy's was another bar...my teenager was in there ...with his dad in tow...tee shirt off ...dancing on the bar...so obviously a livelier type bar....

There were plenty of bars around both on the ground floor and upper level ...in the same small area ...along with lots of shops cafe's ect...so if you didnt like one bar it was only a stones throw to another....cant tell you precise location...but in puerto rico ...and paddy murpheys is well known...so head for there and explore....

Was 2010 I was last there....tweetie
Sounds just my cup of tea! Karaoke and dancing! Checking the chicks out

We are staying taurito too.

Thanks for info tweetie, i cant wait now... Hoping some replies to others going this year also.
There were plenty of bars around both on the ground floor and upper level ...in the same small area ...along with lots of shops cafe's ect...so if you didnt like one bar it was only a stones throw to another....cant tell you precise location...but in puerto rico

that's the commercial center in PUERTO RICO...the main area for eating and drinking :cheers :cheers
hi... dancing! Checking the chicks out

This was my youngests idea too....champion kick boxer ect...real sports man...and a nice set of muscles to match....hence the shirt off ... :rofl ...tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.