Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi...cheap drink...easy, go to m & m 's (not, m g m's, which is close)

its in the bottom center, down at the back-top right, near the slow boat restaurant.

nice people own it, its small, but plenty seats round it.

wait till you buy drink there, 1euro pint, 1 vodka + sprite 1 Bacardi + coke 2.50 euro for both :roll: :roll: :roll:
PS and its OK for kids. :) :)
I can concur. M+M's is by far the cheapest venue we found.
A pint of local lager was 90 euro cents and tall glass shorts were all 1.25. Kids fruit cocktails were all 1 euro each.

You can literally buy a full round of drinks with the small change in your pocket. :D

We nick named the place Cheap as Chips. Just around the corner and set against the very end of the same level as M+M's is another bar called Mersey something or other ( I forget exactly ) but this was also very cheap. :wink:
yeah i would say the m+m bar as well
yep i totally agree its where most of the workers go for cheap booze as weel and the owners have been around for a long time , most of the bars in Phase IV of the CC are the same price range a lot cheaper than teh bars at the other endin Phase 1 , ie snoopys , covent graden , harleys etc , and a lot more freindlier and relaxed
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.