Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Well, there are only the two nightclubs in Icmeler - Pleasure and Eastenders - but lots of the bars have entertainment, etc. For traditional Turkish food, I'd suggest the Kerem on the canal, the Selam or the Lal, which is a new Ottoman restaurant serving really delicious, authentic food in a lovely setting too, with traditional live Turkish music.
As far as trips are concerned, there are lots of stalls dotted around the resort selling these, but I'd recommend Icmeler Online - they have an office right in the centre of the resort and you can pop in and book there or visit their website to see some of the excursions they offer. Their boat trips, for instance, are good, because the numbers are limited, so you won't have to fight for a sunbed!
There's really nowhere I say to avoid - Icmeler is a beautiful resort and I've never had a bad meal anywhere. I've never met anyone who doesn't fall in love with the place and want to return time and time again either - I'm sure you will have a great holiday.
i totally agree i first went in 1998 and have been back 10 times, i will be going twice next year.
where are you staying
Hi there
We are staying at the Babadan Hotel.

Dawnie-Rob
Lots of great restaurants and bars,but my favourite is Jimmy Okimos opp the Efes hotel,food and service is excellent and he plays music from 50s,60s and 70s,cant wait to go back in Sept.Book your trips at the travel kiosks on the streets,they are the cheapest.Venice on the canal also great food and entertainment.
we are just back from our first and NOT our last visit to icmeler we went to the broadway for our dinner every second night amazing food and good prices swear the portions got bigger everytime we went back,never had a bad meal either we stayed at the kleopatra apartments up beside the wednesday market and we are going back there next year.

suzie :)
Hi all
Thank you for the suggestions, I am writing a list and then taking it with us.

Dawnie-Rob :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.