Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Konnos Bay definitely. Fig Tree Bay is vastly overrated.
Fig tree bay for me, there is no big rock as you walk in like Konnos, i think Nissi is overated, i like Macaronnis. It is all a matter of opinion.
It seems that for most people here, the favorites are Nissi and Konnos. If you are into white or golden beaches, calm waters and you dont mind a lot of company, I dont think there are many beaches that can beat these 2. They are amongst my favorites too. In May they would not be packed. I had my first swim of the year in Konnos and it was just superb.
Now, I also love blue lagoon at the northern coast of the Akamas peninsula. Fantastic water, there is no beach and it is difficult to get here, but this is also one of the places that are hard to beat.

You can see extensive (searchable) info on my website on more than 70 beaches in Cyprus (also on 30 + walking routes, etc).

Enjoy your trip.

Phivos
I thought Konnos Bay was beautiful last year and i'm not a great beach fan. They have yellow 'sea beds' they are sun loungers which you can take into the sea and float on.

There aslo a little cafe type thing there too at the top of the hill does food drinks etc which is handy. The shower up there isn't great though, we tried to shower of before getting back in the car and when you put in 20p you get about 2 seconds in it lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.