Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Best Breakfast?
30 Posts
Hi we enjoyed cafe coffee day, some nice cakes there but sometimes they didnt have what was on the menu. There are a few around near Baga and on the road to Candolim.
The breakfast at the Taj Holiday Village - anything you want, freshly made - next best Infanteria or the Masala Dosa at the Plantain leaf
Best breakfast....easy...
"Puri bahgi"....at the Plantain Leaf....its to die for....cannot wait until Easter...14 beautiful breakfasts.. :lol:
Have to say I have never had a good breakfast in goa ..even a full english its just not the same to me tea and croissants is tea and croissants no matter were you have it http://bestsmileys.com/coffee/1.gif
:) To me any breakfast is good because your in GOA :sun
Love Jayne :yipee
has to be the Orangeboom, Anjuna, on the way to the flea market. Great fry up, best juices (imo) and the fruit salad and curd is a work of art. For an indian brekky try the Navtara, just outside mapusa, great masala dosas.
Thanks for you replies. I love spicey food but don't think if I could have an indian breakfast though. Not first thing on a morning. :)
Tracey I had ago at curry for every meal in one day and paid for it the following day :shock: :oops: not a good idea
I stay at Lucia Guesthouse and the Indian breakfast is amazing, Masala omelettes, potato puri, Goan sausage, fresh roti etc followed by a fresh fruit salad and as much chai as you can drink..... mmmmmmmmm
Alan,
I thought you said the best one was the one at the end of the road, especially after my honeybeeitus.
LAZY DAYS, opposite CSM in baga.for the best english breakfast.
BOB :hyper :hyper :glynis
i've just noticed, ive got my avitar back thank you very much.
BOB
Our favourite is the french bakery in Arpora (not far from Marhina Dourhada) lovely croissants, fresh fruit and yoghurt.

It's called "Baba au Rhum" as you leave Arpora it's on the left, take the little lane opposite Goa Hotel.

I agree, it's very nice - we were there yesterday!
That's the one Max13biker. Wish I had been there yesterday. 6 weeks still to go for me. Bob, can you help me with my Avitar? Thanks Tracy
There is a place called Kenny`s on the Calangute/ Candolim rd nearly opposite Royal foods, we always stopped by for a morning snack and a brew, good service and the food we had was always very good.
This year I decided to eat what my Goan friend had so we had aloo gobi, chapatti and masala omelette at the lovely jubbly shack at Morjim. Strange eating that at that time of day but it was really lovely.
Orange Boom at Anjuna, get's a vote from me also, along with Lila Cafe
The breakfast at Taj Holiday Village is lovely, I loved the Lila Cafe at Baga too. And have also tried Posh at Nerul -sister concern of After Seven, set in a 150-year old Portuguese villa with only the birds for company and a view of green fields.
Posh is lovely for breakfast. Still eggs etc and all the normal stuff, but it is beautifully presented and worthwhile even trying just one time. Enjoy anyone who is going! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.