General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
HI Shirley
I purchased some off e bay at a cost of 4 pound's fold up into a small cube I find them brilliant for my jolly's.
brilliant Sheppo , I have seen those but just wondered if they would be okay for that price , anyway think I will order some today, I like the way they fold into a cube, thanks.
I have these CLICK HERE. They weren't cheap but they sound amazing. You can use them with batteries (4 x AAA) while you're out on the beach, poolside etc; or they come with a mains lead so you can plug them in when you're in the apartment and save your batteries. Daughter has them too, and uses them with batteries at home when she disappears in the bathroom for an hour :roll: I bought her some rechargeable batteries for it.
I bought some Intempo IDS-01B Compact 2.0 speakers off Amazon and they're fantastic. Really good sound, and they look good too. They can be plugged in or powered by batteries. They also come with a connector to link any other mp3 devices aswell. Think I paid about £20 but they're slightly cheaper now. if you look on Amazon check out the reviews by other buyers - nearly all are very positive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.