Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Weddings at the Iberostar are truly beautiful we went to one two years ago. http://family.webshots.com/album/447546939mPbrgR pics of the wedding in my online album :wink:
Iberostar Costa Dorada is absolutely beautiful for weddings and the wedding planner there is highly recommended in plenty of travel forums for the DR. Its just 20 minutes from the airport too so no long drive to get to your resort after your long 9 hour flight.

I watched 2 weddings whilst there.....so romantic. I went there on 10th July this year for my honeymoon. The grounds are truly awesome and amazing with beautiful back drops for your pictures.

Food is fantastic, you wont find it hard to put on a good 1/2 a stone. The rooms are very comfortable and large. Its a minutes walk to the beach, the hotel is actually built onto the beach.

The staff really know how to look after you and everyone is so very friendly. Every travel forum you go to has very high scores on Iberostar Costa Dorada.

You can't go wrong at Iberostar. I will defintely be going back.

Not much to do outside the resort but there are plenty of day excursions you can go on but to be honest we loved it so much we only went on one day trip, the monster safari truck. Great day, my sun tan went to another level when we were up in the mountains.

Also as a special treat and a surprize for your other half. Book a helicopter trip. It cost me £150 for 30 minutes helicopter tour down the coast, some amazing sights from up in the air. Dont book with your holiday rep though....way too much money.

I booked with a local tour company who had full insurance and they kept it as a surprise from my husband. They picked us up from the lobby at Iberostar, took us to the heli pad, stayed whilt we went on the ride and bought us back to the hotel. Well worth the money.

I dont know if im allowed to say who the tour company was. If you want PM me and I will PM you back with the details. I booked it from here in the UK, paid with paypal and they contacted me here in the UK and kept in contact with me when I arrived at the DR.
hi, thanks for your suggestions but my relative has now changed his mind and is getting married in jamaica, very possibly riu ocho rios.thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.