Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
You are advised to avoid JASON, the months of July to November as that is hurricane season.

If you use the Search facility at the top of the page and put in Caribbean, choose the Cruise forum and select Search Posts instead of Search Topics, you will find all the information we have on the site.

You will also find information by clicking on Cruise Reviews at the top of the page.

luci :wave
Start looking fror trips mid November, there are nearly always doscounts leading up to Xmas. expect to be booking up to 3months before sailing or look at the early booking discounts. If it is for 2007 look at the 2006 pricing to see when the deals happen.

We will not pay over £1k(inside) for a 2week caribbean cruise at this time.

Deals on OV don't happen till closer to the sail time

Also look at Princess

http://www.princess.com/find/index.jsp for itineries.

Sea princess does round trip barbados(miss US imigration)

Also consider RCI,NCL they often have offering that compete with OV very well.

Another option is to look at the panama cannal cruises they offer a bit of caribbean panama and the mexican riviera

Post xmas offers similar pricing Jan up to half term then the prices rise for peak season.
we're off with royal caribbean at the end of november :D
I've just booked OV £1,155 pp with £50 pp on board credit going 28 November for two weeks in an o/s dd cabin - not a bad price I thought. I booked with Gills cruises - they beat all the prices I had. It is best to shop around and always ask for their best price and if they would beat the price you have. Happy cruising.
thanks for your help everyone, its pretty daunting booking for the first time.

Problem is we cant leave it too late to book as we are on the Isle of man so will pay a fortune for conecting flights if we dont book yonks in advance!!

:?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.