Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
BIG BROTHER
7 Posts
Hi diddles,

I have certainly seen [and avoided like the plague :P ] the Bulgarian version of Big Brother or VIP Brother, when I was in Varna in February but don't know if the UK version is shown anywhere.

Baldur
Hahaa Big Brother is one of the reasons to LEAVE the country!!!
Big Brother is like watching yobs in a town centre after a nights drinking. If missing that 'fix' as you call it is so unbearable - while getting away from it all in Bulgaria then that is sad. Big Brother is about as bad as it gets. The first series was awful and a novelty, the rest have just been incredibly boring.

Watching young attention seeking men and woman slob about is not mine, and I would guess anyones, idea of time well spent or of entertainment.

I would rather spend time with my wife and kids doing something productive rather than watch low life losers.

Stu
Hii I was just wondering how you knew the other ones after the first were boring if you did not view them :?: :wink: :D
Hi DOA where in my message does it say I didnt view the other series?The truth is when turning the TV on and over on occasions it was such lousy viewing, like watching yobs drunk that we would look a bit and turn off.

It hasnt changed much series 2 onwards, we watched a bit and couldnt bear to spend our full time watching such scum. You can get smartypants if you want with me but I dont need to watch hours and hours of low life TV to know the general taste of it.
Stuart
Hi Stuart, I was making a light hearted comment .....sorry you took it the wrong way no offence was ment. :oops:

all the best Stephen aka DOA
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.