General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Well I hardly know any of them. I don't watch soaps or only way is Essex or that Geordie whatever show. I don't know the Americans - leaving Louis Spence, Lauren and Ron Atkinson who I've actually heard of. I just Googled Courtney to find out who her actor husband is , it's Percy the obnoxious warden from the Green Mile!

To answer the question, it's Ron who's my favourite so far.
That's celebrity Big Brother for you! They pay to get the odd celeb people have heard of and the rest is just back filled with people that need money.

They seem an "interesting" bunch, looking forward to seeing how the series plans out.
Hmmm not watched Big Brother or CBB for a couple of years but was channel hopping the other night when they were entering the house and started watching but for how long I don't know cos last night Courtney's voice was really getting on my nerves I was hoping ( still am) that she will be up for eviction early.
I read somewhere that Charlotte was one if the favourites to win....I hope not being a Geordie myself albeit a good few years older than her, I would be mortified to let my family see/hear me depicted the way she is in Geordie shore, in fact my mum would have dragged me out the house!!! I had to watch the first few shows to see if was a wind up!!!
......as usual...one show, VERY definitely,to miss :rofl
I'm watching :tup so far I like Abz :tup he reminds me of my brother with his tats & style, but he seems a nice bloke as well.

I'm not keen for some reason on

Danielle the girl who sounds like Mrs Brown's daughter.

Carol likes a :cheers doesn't she??

I'll never forgive Courtney's husband for killing that mouse & not wetting the sponge ! :cry
I don't understand why Abz speaks the way he does. I hadn't heard of him and I thought he was American! Courtneys voice is starting to annoy me already, but she does have a couple of good points. Sam on Thursday night said , rather unkindly that Lauren reminded him of an ostrich, and the trouble is I can't get that thought out of my mind when I see her. I think Charlotte is revolting, obsessed with bodily functions and sex acts, is this the limit of her talents ?
Frank wrote:
. I think Charlotte is revolting, obsessed with bodily functions and sex acts, is this the limit of her talents ?

Yep!!!
Charlotte was disgusting when speaking to BB the other night she should have been ashamed of herself although I like her. Courtney's voice really gets on my nerves and I was hoping she'd be nominated but I don't think it's fair the same three should do the nominations hopefully it will be back to the contestants after Wednesday. She won't be nominated tonight as Louis thinks she's wonderful.
Well, its the last day and the finale is tonight. My interest has waned a bit since most of the interesting housemates left, I'm not too bothered about the last 6, only Lauren has been entertaining, the others I don't think deserve to win. I was surprised to read that Abz is the bookmakers favourite to win, he's laid low for three weeks talking to plants and butterflies. I'd prefer him over Charlotte though, the second favourite as I don't consider her a good role model. You never know, Lauren, third favourite might surprise us and win, she'd have the most to gain from winning so I hope she does.
I'd like Abz to win or Lauren. Anyone but Carol, Charlotte or Mario :tup
Well it's all over and [spoiler]the bookmakers were wrong, and Charlotte won after all. Abz runner up , Lauren third. I think its sending out the wrong message about what you have to do to be successful,[/spoiler]but I suppose the voters didn't have much to choose from if they were looking for fine upstanding pillars of society with achievements we should all strive for. :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.