Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Please is there anyone out there that can help.
We purchased a mattress in May 2005
We are trying to find the telephone no of dorma therm international which is the name on the merino wool blanket i also purchased or the telephone
no of the tour company in spain

thanks su may :cry:
Deleted, as I now know from the Costa del Sol forum that you went on a blanket trip in that area.

Sanji
  • Edited by Sanji 2007-11-27 09:21:48
The site for dorma-therminternational is being updated at the moment.

http://dorma-therminternational.com/

You could always try sending them an e-mail
sales@dorma-therminternational.com

Sanji x
Hi Sanji,
Many thanks for reply emailed Dormatherminternational.
Problem solved they are sending me a new mattress foc in mid December
many thanks
Su May :D :D :D
Travelling to Benidorm on Saturday for one week and would like to go on a blanket trip. Has anyone been on one recently?

Thanks
Westie
Has anyone heard of PAL Promotions. I think they do the Blanket Trip. Just wanted to know as I will be going on one of their free trips and wondered what the merchandise was like, just in case I want to buy something :tup
Ooops sorry. Just meant to say they are on the Costa Del Sol :cry
Hi surreygirl1 ... this is our Costa Blanca forum. You might be best posting in our Costa del Sol Blanket Trips topic, for information specifically about blanket trip excursions and operators in that area.

David :wave
Just read about the Benidorm Council wanting to stop the blanket trip.They say it's illegal and are fining the people on the street promoting it 1.200euros.
They have never been happy with this. I think its to do with some law that prevents people from handing out leaflets on the street, apparently you are supposed to approach them and request a leaflet, as opposed to them approaching you and handing out stuff.

They are trying to get them to be based in hotel receptions, but obviously the tour operators are not happy about this!

My wife used to work for one as a guide on the bus and she says that the concept of the blanket trip is slowly dissapearing.
I was just thinking of you then Dave and then i scrolled down and who did i see. :D
hiya guys,

Just to let you know the local council is indeed trying to phase out the street invitors and the blanket companies have responded by signing contracts with various hotels to pitch in the reception areas. Also Pal Promotions have secured a deal with thomsons and all thier associated companies where they are on the reps bench and attend welcome meetings.

Me thinks the blankets are here to stay for a while yet !!!
Hi just wondered if anyone could help? My parents have just signed up with PAL promotions for a new matress and 2 pillows - costing £1400!!! :que Anyone heard of PAL promotions? Are they genuine?

Thanks
Hi, just come back from Tenerife went on blanket trip and bought orthopaedic mattress with Marino wool top incorporated(not blanket). I am finding this mattress much firmer than the one in show room and do not know if I can sleep on it any longer. Anyone else had this problem. I think the mattress is a new, one it is made of heliocell and seems to have no give in it. Am I now stuck with this?
We went on a blanket trip in Fuerteventura in March and were almost talked into buying a mattress and blanket for £1,400.This was with the company PAL.
I couldnt decide as we spend a lot of time away from home at our caravan,on holiday and house sitting for 4 weeks a year.
Just a couple of weeks ago we saw almost the same mattresses in TG Hughes for £199. :tup
PAL is a very popular tour here in Lanzarote too, in fact I nearly ended up working for them, having worked for a competitor of theirs! I couldn't believe the price of the products, but clients genuinely seemed to like their products and would often take the tour again just to buy more. I may be wrong, but I think the products are delivered and paid for in UK and that if you are not completely satisfied then you can return them and be refunded.
Does anyone know if EHP, NHP and PAL and all the other blanket trip companies are all the same firm and are all in with Dormatherm in England?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.