Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Mad sue, thanks for your reply.
I came home in Oct 2013 after ordering the full king size bundle and was to pay after the bundle was delivered.When I received it the mattress was too long for my baseby two and a half inches and for £1339 I wanted what I had put down on the form.After a lot of photos and videos the pal comp said if I was prpared to make a half payment of £700 they would make me a new mattress.They also stated that I must send the size I wanted in inches so there would be no mix up.I done all as they requested ,made the payment and sent them the measurements in inches and at the end of that email I put in a sentence and I quote "NOTHING ELSE WILL BE ACCEPTABLE". Well the second mattress came and lo and behold this was too wide. I immediately got back in touch with this company and told them to refund my money and to come collect their goods.Two mattresses and the rest of the bundle have stood in my front room since the begining of november and as of yet ,although I have emailed and sent a letter recorded delivery they have not contacted me.I have done quite a bit ofresearch into this company and even their workers have been taking them to court re owed wages.This I found on google under PAL Promotions | Worker Spain on that same page I found more wwhere an elderly lady said she had been bullied by them.
Pal promotions and there blanket trips are something you need to steer clear from go on the trips by all means but avoid buying the goods .You get the same goods here in England at half the price anyway. AQgain on the same page there is, PAL Promotions - Sleep-Matters.co.uk. I am not alone in my thoughts of Pal Promotions.Anyone can read for themselves all about this company and their antics by just typing into google PAL PROMOTIONS.Sorry this was a bit long but people out there have to made aware that no matter how nice the ladies delivering the talk may be ‎the company are NOT!!
Well, I can only say that I purchased a Matress, from EHP, and I love it! I had been on 3 or 4 Blanket Trips while on holidays in Mallorca, mainly just for the free day out and not with any intention of buying any products, but after sitting through their presentation every year and talking to other people on the trips who had brought beds/matresses/pillows and/or blankets and liked them, since I needed a new matress anyway and hadn't found one I liked after browsing outlets in the UK, after testing out the matresses at their presentation, I bought one. From comments I had heard by staff at my holiday hotel and from the EHP staff themselves I got the impression that their competitors, PAL, were an inferior supplier, but not having had any dealings with them I can't comment on that one way or the other. Anyway, when I ordered my matress with EHP they offered the facility to pay for it over 3 stage payments, rather than all at once upon delivery, which I chose to do. They told me that I would be contacted to agree a delivery date when I returned to England and that I would receive an invoice on delivery and that no money would be requested beforehand. This was exactly how it went - I arrived home and got a call from them a few days later, agreeing a date and the matress arrived on time, neatly packed. As per their instructions I unpacked it on the bed base in the room it was going in, and allowed the required time for it to open up from the tight roll it had arrived as, and it was fine. I've had it for three years now and it's still as good as the day I received it. My previous matress was old and had gone quite soft and when I first got my EHP one I did find it felt a little firm after being used to my old one, and did briefly think perhaps I may have made a wrong decision in buying it. However, after about 10 days of using it, I could certainly tell the improvement. With my old matress I used to wake up in the morning with aches and pains in my shoulders and hips, but that is no longer the case. There is no 'roll-together' so you don't find your partner smothering you in the night, and with the merino wool side of the matress upwards, which I keep all year round, you're lovely and warm from the reflected heat. Whenever I go away now, and sleep on other beds, I'm plagued with back and neck pain and look forward to getting back to my EHP matress which soothes them away after a good night's sleep. Since purchasing the matress I have since bought some of their lovely merino wool pillow covers which, if you don't like the pillows that come with them, you can put on a regular pillow and they keep you nice and warm without sweating and are nice to take away with you to put on hotel bed pillows to protect against any nasties that may be lurking in them. I I've also purchased some of their wool insoles for your shoes as I suffer from poor circulation in my feet in in the winter, and they are fantastic inside your boots and shoes, and keep your feet snug and warm. So from my experience, I can only heap praise on EHP.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.