Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
bodrum
11 Posts
johnw,

Welcome onboard :tup
You might find members Resort Reports for bodrum useful.

Darren
thanks darren also forgot to say first time in turkey afrter years of spain
Don't worry there are plenty of places where your son will be able to go in the evening. You could also jump on a bus and go to Gumbet for a change and there are loads of family bars there too, it is only 10 minutes away and the buses run every 5 - 10 minutes all night. I'm sure your son will have a great time and I hope you love Turkey too.
thanks for your reply thats me feeling better now again thanks for the info i am sure we will enjoy
hi can anybody tell me how to get to yalikavak from gumbet do dolmus go that way and how long will it take thanks tony
Not 100% but i think you will have to go to the bus station in Bodrum.

Toffeemen
hi we got the dolmus from bodrum to yalikavak in april it took around 30 mins i cant remember the cost,it is a lovely place.We also travelled to bitez and turgutries this way it is really efficient and simple.Bodrum is lovely round the marina and castle and there is something for everyone ,although gumbet is more geared up for us brits entertainment wise.(Sorry forgot to add we travelled from bodrum station each time)
thanks for your replys on how to get to yalikavak
to idris &the toffee man
from tony
Hi Tony,

You can get the dolmus to Yalikavak, either by going into Bodrum and picking it up at the bus station or by going up to the main road and waiting for it there. It takes about 30 minutes to get there. Yalikavak is a lovely resort, we stayed there this year.

Kedi
thanks kedi always rely on you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.