Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Boots
7 Posts
Sorry forgot to mention we are flying from Newcastle to Tenerife.
Hi anie
do Boots have a good range of toiletries - shower gels, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash, suncreams etc. Are the prices the same as the high street store? We usually have 20kg,

I hope they do as we're in the same boat as you this year, 15kgs instead of at least 20kgs. We're flying from Gatwick though and have been told by my sis who's a boots manageress that the airport stores do a wide selection.

I'm intending buying al my suncreams and toiletries there to save my allowance for clothes :)
Hi Anie,

We flew out from Birmingham on Thursday (to Palma) and I was surprised at the range of goods in Boots. There were lots of suncreams, not just Soltan, insect repellant, mens and ladies toiletries, and even the shampoo that I buy normally on special offer! The prices were similar to the high street, and if you take your Advantage card you can add your points as normal.

P
x
why not use your points we did at manchester, got all are toiletries and a meal deal took the points off my advantage card did not have to pay a penny.. good way round the 15kgs ;)
Good idea to use my points up I have nearly £20.00 on my card. Interested in the meal deal, what does it consist of? We are on a four and a half hour flight and I haven't booked plane meals as they prove expensive when there are four of us and alot gets wasted. (didn't mind when they were included as they have been the last two years when flying with Xl airways). Will do a shopping list before I set off so I don't forget anything.
For links to our individual airport topics, please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.